BEAM connects Rhinoceros 3D with the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry standard Autodesk Revit. BEAM | LITE is free and can be downloaded by entering e-mail adress on the Click / Download button. With BEAM, assign parameters, create families and move geometry across the platforms, BEAM comes with features targeted to assist designers in the creation of models that can fully deliver the creative intent along all the data needed to bring it into the digital era of Building Information Modelling. BEAM provides tools to assign information and parameters to Rhino's geometrical objects and bring them to Revit easily, updating components and creating a connection between the models saving hours of work. BEAM allows the creation of complex, information rich models. Ready for IFC exports and collaboration. BEAM | LITE has limitations as follows;
- RHINO BEAM: Unlimited use.
- GRASSHOPPER BEAM: Unlimited use.
- REVIT BEAM: Maximum 10 Rhino Objects per import in Revit Project Environment.
- REVIT BEAM: Maximum 2 Rhino Objects per import in Revit Family Environment.
- REVIT URSA: Maximum 10 Adaptive Components per import in Revit Project Environment.
- BLOCS: Not available with LITE.
- RAY: Not available with LITE.
- DYNAMO BEAM: Unlimited use.