Enscape is a real-time rendering and virtual reality software. It is used in almost all industries which requires visualization like Architecture, Marine, Product Design, Interior Design and more. Enscape integrates directly into 3D modeling software to offer an integrated visualization and design workflow. Enscape allows you to work intuitively with accessible rendering that requires no prior specialized knowledge to use. You can design, document, and visualize simultaneously from one model.
Enscape is the easiest and fastest software out that turns any model into a 3D experience. Used by renowned architecture companies in over 150 countries, such as Foster + Partners and Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF), Enscape brings your designs to life and enables you to give clients an unparalleled design experience.
Enscape is integrated with the 3D Modeling Softwares - Rhinoceros, Autodesk Revit, SketchUp, Graphisoft ArchiCad and VectorWorks. Some of the features of Enscape are;
- Real-time walk-through – Instant rendering
- Live link – Any changes made in Rhino (or other softwares) are instantly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration – No need for separate software
- Virtual reality (VR) – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- Web-based Asset Library – Add Enscape-ready 3D models to your project, including Local Assets
- Custom Asset Library – Import your own 3D models into Enscape
- Web Standalone export – Create a web link to your project that’s visible via any browser
- Panorama Gallery which includes 360° Panorama views – Google cardboard for 360° mobile view support
- Video path – Multiple options for every keyframe
- Collaborative workflow – Capture and communicate annotated feedback
- Video textures – Include animated surfaces
- Intuitive UI – Enhanced design experience
- Material Library – Choose from more than 200 predefined materials
- Material Editor – New and enhanced features and functions for a more intuitive experience
- Support for NVIDIA DLSS – Deep Learning Super Sampling technology
- Dynamic Asset Placement – Pick, place, and edit single or multiple assets from the Enscape libraries via the rendering window
- Batch Panorama - Render multiple panoramas at once
- Panorama Tour - New navigation mode within the Panorama Gallery
- Uploads Update - Update projects with new uploads without fuss
- Site Context – Import real-world context into your renderings with OpenStreetMap.
- Alpha Channel Export - Export renders with transparent backgrounds
This is the trial - evaluation - version of Enscape. You can download the 14-day trial license by filling the form.
Enscape Educational License is FREE for Students, Academicians and Faculties.