Enscape is a real-time rendering and virtual reality software. It is used in almost all industries which requires visualization like Architecture, Marine, Product Design, Interior Design and more. Enscape integrates directly into 3D modeling software to offer an integrated visualization and design workflow. Enscape allows you to work intuitively with accessible rendering that requires no prior specialized knowledge to use. You can design, document, and visualize simultaneously from one model.
Enscape is the easiest and fastest software out that turns any model into a 3D experience. This product is a commercial version of Enscape that can be used on single computer but can be transferred manually. This license requires annual renewal and is sold as-is for a 1-year lease. License renewals are done annually.
Enscape is integrated with the 3D Modeling Softwares - Rhinoceros, Autodesk Revit, SketchUp, Graphisoft ArchiCad and VectorWorks. Some of the features of Enscape are;
- Real-time walk-through – Instant rendering
- Live link – Any changes made in Rhino (or other softwares) are instantly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration – No need for separate software
- Virtual reality (VR) – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- Web-based Asset Library – Add Enscape-ready 3D models to your project, including Local Assets
- Custom Asset Library – Import your own 3D models into Enscape
- Web Standalone export – Create a web link to your project that’s visible via any browser
- Panorama Gallery which includes 360° Panorama views – Google cardboard for 360° mobile view support
|License Type||Fixed Seat|
|Operating System||Windows OS, MacOS (Soon)|